This article will help you in making this October 3rd that is National Boyfriend Day as special for your special one. Let’s dig in and find out about how this day came in origin, why it is celebrated and some special tips and tricks to make sure your special guy at least gets a big smile for your efforts.
When is National Boyfriend Day?
The special day for all boys which is celebrated every year on 3rd October. National Boyfriend Day is as important as any other day. By celebrating this day you should let your partner know how much you value him.
Origin of National Boyfriend Day
There is no such historic belief or any kind of history behind marking 3rd of October as Boyfriend Day. According to the facts and information available on the Internet, it is believed that in the year 2014, people started observing this day. The reason behind celebrating this day is to let your lover know how much he means to you. This day is mainly celebrated in the US and UK on 3rd of October every year.
Let us move on to some special tips and tricks to make this day as special as they are for you.
Things You Can Do For Your Boyfriend
- First you can send him a text with tons of love emojis and tell him how important he is in your life. Ask him to give you a few hours of the day to spend with him, whether it is morning or evening.
- Plan a special movie night at your house. Prepare your boyfriend’s favorite food to make him feel special.
- You may arrange a special lunch or dinner date at his favorite restaurant.
- Go for drives to nearby places that are calm, composed and less crowded and can do sky gazing. Watching the stars with your love feels heart wrenching.
- Also you can call your friends and family and have a blast party.
- You can make special arrangements for your boyfriend near a lake, river and any high place. Usually boys like such a place.
- Plan a vacation and go to some nice places that you and your boyfriend enjoy and take some time for yourself.
- Go to a special concert or enjoy live music venues nearby and dance with your partner.
If you can't do some of the above because he won't be able to give you time or both of you are in a long-distance relationship. Don't worry! We have more ideas for you guys.
For Long-distance Relationships
- Go to a special place like a party club, or a restaurant with live music. Let the singer play your boyfriend’s special song and you can video call him at the same time.
- You can just send him his favorite books, games, or a specific scent.
- Just one call can make his day, so call your boyfriend and tell him how much you love him. Share your feelings with your special one and let him know how much you are missing him in that moment.
Remember that you don’t have to worry about anything. It’s a day to celebrate, and you can go all out by throwing a lavish party for him or gifting him chocolates as a token of your love. Just let your lover know how much he means to you on this special day. How much happiness does his presence bring in your life? He should know.
I hope you like the ideas. Do comment, like and let us know if you use these ideas and how you made your boyfriend feel special. Until the next time, we’re sending virtual positive vibes.